This section contains information about the installation of Clear Linux* OS for Intel® Architecture.
The Get started section provides step-by-step instructions to download and run Clear Linux on bare metal, under a virtual machine, or by way of a live image. Additionally, it provides useful pre-install information and instructions on how to complete pre-install tasks.
- Recommended minimum system requirements
- Install Clear Linux OS on bare metal (automatic)
- Install Clear Linux OS on bare metal (manual)
- Create partitions for Clear Linux* using CGDISK
- Install Clear Linux in a virtual machine
- Install Clear Linux as a live image
- Check processor and EFI firmware compatibility with Clear Linux*
- Create a bootable Clear Linux USB drive