Clear Linux Project has a new documentation site
13 Aug, 2019
The Clear Linux OS Docs team is happy to announce that our documentation site for the Clear Linux Project has moved to a Sphinx/reST site with the ubiquitous Read-The-Docs theme, consistent with many open source documentation projects.
The new documentation site allows for a huge improvement in documentation features and functionality for our end users. Some of the new features include:
1. Simplified contribution process with “Edit on GitHub” link on every page
2. Sphinx Read-The-Docs (RTD) modern and mobile-friendly
3. Improved responsive display, navigation buttons, and code-block rendering
4. Simplified content presentation in Get Started, Guides, and Tutorials
5. Multiple language and version support
On the bottom left of the new site navigation pane, you will notice navigation to various versions of Clear Linux OS as well multiple languages. Translations of the Clear Linux OS documentation are underway and we are looking forward to adding them to the documentation soon!
This site move was a massive undertaking spearheaded by the Clear Linux Documentation team. They helped ensure that every detail of the move was tracked accordingly and ensured no details were missed. Kudos to them!
We highly encourage you to explore the new documentation site, provide feedback, and log any issues you find, or even collaborate directly as we continue to make improvements on the new documentation site.